Head of Secretariat for District Energy Partnership UDLØBET
District Energy Partnership is…
District energy is an efficient way to supply heating and cooling in urban areas. The technology has proved its superior economic and environmental performance for decades and is spreading throughout the world as a backbone in a modern and efficient energy system. This development needs further speed to realize the full potentials of the district energy solutions globally.
District Energy Partnership (DEP) is a newly established initiative to promote the dissemination of district energy throughout EU and other potential growth markets. District Energy Partnership is a membership driven section within the Danish Energy Industries Federation. District Energy Partnership works internationally from its base within the Confederation of Danish Industry in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Head of Secretariat will be responsible for all activities within District Energy Partnership including…
- Promoting district energy solutions internationally
- Undertaking advocacy activities towards relevant political stakeholders within EU and BRIC countries to promote district energy and propose concrete regulatory and administrative changes to enable the use of district energy
- Mobilizing partnerships across borders bringing companies together pursuing concrete opportunities within district energy
- Frequent travelling to relevant destinations to meet relevant target groups, advocate for district energy and organize partnership activities
- Developing an efficient communication platform and communication tools toward target groups
- Running the administrative and governing part of DEP with assistance from the secretariat
- Reporting to the director of the Danish Energy Industries Federation and to the board of DEP
The successful candidate is an experienced and dynamic executive with…
- International experience from relevant markets
- A higher education in the field of technical or social science
- Experience with policy advocacy and public affairs
- Experience with project sales
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Perfect command of the English language – spoken and written – knowledge of Danish is an assett
The next steps are…
For more information, kindly contact Director Hans Peter Slente, Danish Energy Industries Federation, phone: +45 2949 4594.
Send your application and CV online in English by 11th June latest.
Klik her for at læse mere
Oplys venligst at du så annoncen på Altinget.dk
Se alle jobannoncer - Klik her for at indrykke din egen jobannonce
DEBAT: Velfærdsteknologi kan forbedre den offentlige service. Udfordringen er at implementere de nye løsninger på en måde, hvor både borgere, pårørende og medarbejdere kan oplever fordelene, skriver KORA-direktør Jan Rose Skaksen.
Her kan du finde relevante spørgsmål fra folketingsmedlemmerne til ministrene, samt ministrenes forklaringer.