- Lead and manage high performing teams, with an emphasis on setting clear directions
- Help our clients secure solid ground, certainty, and a competitive edge on the road ahead
- Delivery of high-quality work, often in short time periods, while supporting and developing our team members
- Provide high level expertise and advice to support public affairs and economic assessment
- Advise thigh-level clients in the Nordics and the Netherlands, while building up relationships with our current clients and identifying business opportunities
- Prepare reports and presentations, and identify opportunities for intervention and reform
- Represent our company in projects, working groups and taskforces, in meetings, conferences and other fora with industry and the wider public
- Collaborate with a team of professionals with whom you are building a fast-growing company
- Develop and challenge yourself during in- and external knowledge-sharing and training sessions
- Be a brand ambassador by embracing our company values: quality and value, trust and ownership
- 5+ years working experience in influencing policies based on hard fact in the fields of Public Affairs, Governmental relations and / or consultancy
- An excellent understanding of contemporary debates in economic and public policy, broadly understood, both in the Nordics and overseas
- Strong policy skills and understanding of the value of providing underlying evidence in support of arguments
- A proven track record of influencing policies with evidence.
- Record of success of effective engagement with high-level opinion formers and decision makers.
- Ability to unite a team of people behind a common goal and ensure that we deliver on all projects, always.
- Intrinsic motivation for continuous learning
- You have a strong ethical framework and a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, ownership and helping others
- A training program focusing on your self-development, designed to transform people into trusted advisors, specialists, and ADC leaders
- An inspirational fast-growing team with an entrepreneurial mindset, a healthy work environment and strong values
- An international client base from Denmark, Sweden and The Netherlands
- A knowledge sharing culture in the form of peer groups, project presentations and Collective Lunch Sharing Sessions
- Our Collective Week, a workcation with the entirety of ADC during which we work on pro bono projects and make unforgettable memories
- A collective bonus on top of a competitive salary
- Social events such as Friday drinks, First Friday of the Month events, sport activities…and many more.
*Amsterdam Data Collective is an equal opportunity employer. To shape a better future, we value diversity and promote equality. No characteristics are discriminated against, as indicated in Directive 2000/78/EC . We encourage and welcome all applications. Additional arrangements or adjustments to support your application can be discussed further.
Teamleder med personaleansvar søges til nyoprettet HR enhed i Digitaliseringsstyrelsen
Kontorchef der vil udvikle ejendomme, optimere og sikre effektiv administration søges af Bygningsstyrelsen